I had to work in the morning and then we headed off to Mad City Vegan Fest (Yay!) No time to cook. In the evening we each had a salad.
Subscribe to Peculiar girl
Looking for something?
Top 10 posts
- The 10 dumbest, weirdest, and most insulting stereotypes I’ve ever heard
- 10 favorite vegan staple foods
- If you knew you couldn’t fail…
- 10 favorite vegan convenience foods
- My final farewell to chemically dyed hair
- The Anti Walk-In Closet Project
- Easy vegan chili with soy chorizo
- Lessons from the world’s weirdest grandma
- 20 steps to a slightly less ugly bathroom, in just under 8 months
- My Small, Cheap, Nonconformist, Vegan Wedding
About meThanks for reading my blog. My name is Cheryl Breuer, and Peculiar Girl is about finding happiness by challenging social norms and stereotypes, and cultivating greater kindness and compassion. More about Cheryl