Today we went out for brunch, then went to a few open houses with some friends who are house-hunting. Another busy day with no time to cook. Salads for dinner again.
Subscribe to Peculiar girl
Looking for something?
Top 10 posts
- The 10 dumbest, weirdest, and most insulting stereotypes I’ve ever heard
- 10 favorite vegan staple foods
- If you knew you couldn’t fail…
- 10 favorite vegan convenience foods
- My final farewell to chemically dyed hair
- The Anti Walk-In Closet Project
- Easy vegan chili with soy chorizo
- My Small, Cheap, Nonconformist, Vegan Wedding
- 20 steps to a slightly less ugly bathroom, in just under 8 months
- Gender Stereotypes and the Pressure to Conform
About meThanks for reading my blog. My name is Cheryl Breuer, and Peculiar Girl is about finding happiness by challenging social norms and stereotypes, and cultivating greater kindness and compassion. More about Cheryl